FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #399
thomas davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerards View Post
Jerry offered to take them back and start working on them a long time ago. Everyone said that was crazy and that money was more important. So, it seems that the people were concerned about the participants. Just my opinion.
everyone? who said it was crazy and money was more important??? i must have missed that.
see the BOI is concerned about the participants thats WHY its here. quite frankly imho had jerry done what was right in the begining and had stu ship them to him asap with a promise of a refund if thats indeed what he wanted none of this would be here now. stu had the snakes for 2 weeks showed how he kept them and how they looked in 2weeks. jerry has said a refund is gonna happen, and stu is gonna send them back, when where and how that happens is up to stu and jerry. why are your only 5 posts on fauna in this one thread??? you must really like jerry and somehow feel he is right and has been wronged if that is the case .... spit it out.
see i like jerry to and was pretty let down that he didnt handle this before it was brought here. but it appears to now be resolved, time will tell.