FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy JP PETS- no pay on shipping!! BEWARE!!
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 11:46 PM   #24
Daniel Moore
Would you folks like to cover that exspense as well...seeing as how now the bill is in COLLECTIONS.....Ill show your nada...acknowldgemets from Joe that it was taking care of, emails stating various attempts to get you the information you needed...Your a company I thought things like paying for shipping would be easy....yes some animals die escpecially when you sell someone HUNDREDS of them...yes they were replaced.....yes you folks knew prior to any shipment when animals were shipped that a few(im talking 1 or 2 out of 50) were questionable...I accomdoated you with a line of credit shipping orders on demand and hold orders per your request....your approach to resolve is petty your squablish attitdue....less than professional....youll see the BBB in 30 days or less their policy...not mine youll see a scannded bill in 24 hours or less....you recieve certified mail when YOU pay for it...simple straght forward.....PAY THE BILL...call ups help me for a change take YOUR time to make it right you have the invoice# the tracking# I have the emails I sent to YOU 10 months ago to PAY THE BILL....I can verify that in the next post