FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy JP PETS- no pay on shipping!! BEWARE!!
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 11:58 PM   #26
Daniel Moore
FROM 12/2010
Is this Dan?

A little info..

Why are they threatening to close your acct? You didn't put any acct number on the air waybill. Also my cc was on there.
Not sure how they can even do that.

Did you tell them that It was the receivers cc number and that I am responsible. I will send them a letter but need an address and please provide a little more info.. Like the invoice number, amounts. Your address et. That way I can put it on the letter.
In a message dated 12/27/2010 8:05:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dkm096@hotmail.com writes:
Joe,

UPS is threating to close my account. You have never paid for a october shipment. I sent you that invoice. I called you and them, I am held liable. You need to send a letter of agreement and pay the balance. Telephone number is 1800 477 7080. Shipper number for invoice is w6899r date is 10.9.10 and 11.6.10. This must be paid in 5 days or my account closes. I called today about the matter. Please handle this situation immediately. I must remain in good standing with UPS this is critical for me. 7636701627 is my number, call with any concerns or questions.