FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 09:45 PM   #312
DesertRat73
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
it does not justify holding onto the money or holding onto a replacement animal
I agree, and am really a little baffled by it. I never knew anything of Andrew until this thread, but he says he's been in this business for 25 years. Just going by the numbers, he has had problem customers before, he's made mistakes before, and he has had to make amends before. So, being an experienced businessman, why not handle this one professionally? How is the emotion and angst of this situation enough to overcome good judgement and all that experience, to bring him to this point now? Particularly in light of his comments in the other thread that you posted. To me, with $4500 and that much time in business on the line, it would seem to be a no brainer. Unless he is exiting the business, in which case the reputation would be moot. But that's just me speculating. It's resoundingly clear to me, both from a business perspective and a legal one, your first step is the refund/replacement, all other actions follow. And that's the kicker for me. He had other solid actions to follow up with. I'm not so sure now.