FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Security & Privacy, Personal information, Stolen Identities, Protecting Our Family
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 12:53 AM   #29
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
You people, wow. Take the internet too seriously. There is real and present danger with your Personal information. It should be the users choice to openly display it or not.

Rich, you must know the risks of the information you want all of the users to display. There is no way you can't know. At 65 (displayed age) there is no way you don't watch the news and see the risks the news people even say not to use!!! Let alone the police!

I am not one of these ponzi importer scammers. I am a local guy wanting to get a couple inexpensive snakes for his daughters,.
My suggestion to you is that if you fear so much about such things, then get off of the internet and stay off.

As for actual risks, heck with the number of bad guys that have gotten deep sixed because I run this site and keep it running, you would think that if anyone were going to be a target for identity theft, that would be me. But has not happened. Heck, if someone wants to be me and have the headaches I have here, have at it. But don't bother me when you want out again.