FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - BOI® is now a federally registered trademark
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 01:26 AM   #27
WebSlave
Thanks for the links. I will look into them. However please note that my trademarks are only related to animals and animal related merchandise. I'm not sure that alternative art would fly, and I don't want to press the issue with FaceBook over it. The trademarks I have are also only enforceable in relation to a USA audience.

But it is interesting that one of them actually even plagiarized my rules page from the Board of Inquiry. The admin there is Tim McBride and the groups name is "US Shrimp Board Of Inquiry". Here's a cut and pasted copy of the page description:

Quote:
Description
This forum is designed to serve the purpose of giving anyone interested in the buying and selling of freshwater shrimp or related merchandise the opportunity to inquire about, or find already existing information concerning a person or business with whom they are considering doing business with. This is NOT the place for flame wars of any kind. Statements, rebuttals and clarifications of FACTS are what we are looking for. Personal slurs or heated discusssions about someone's ancestry will not be tolerated. Opinions are acceptable as long as it is PLAINLY stated that you are stating an opinion. Facts are: dates, value of transactions, actual quoted conversations, and the like. Opinons are: YOUR interpretations of motives, business practices or impressions of the person with whom you had conversations with. Keep these FIRMLY in mind when you are posting your message. Also, Please no sales posts and ads. There are a ton of other places for this. Thanks and lets get informed.