FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Bobby Hill - Varnyard Herps: Buyers Beware.
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 08:03 PM   #471
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by desz0000 View Post
I have also had a bad experience with Bobby Hill of Varnyard Herps. I had contacted him via email in early May. He responded back to me fairly quickly with the info i needed to put a deposit down on a 2013 Arg. B/W Tegu hatchling. Once i sent him the deposit of 75$. It was like he was ghost. I sent many emails, but yet no reply. Unfortunately i did not find out about his thieving ways till after the fact. Which is actually how i stumbled upon Fauna Classifieds. The icing on the cake was, when i was attending a reptile expo in Cleveland, ohio. A vendor who I was purchasing a Tarantula from told me he get his Tegu hatchlings from a breeder in Florida. Wouldn't you know it, just so happened to be our buddy Bobby. Who had sold him some Tegus in early spring. Small world. Ive since considered it a loss. Just really grinds my gears. Wish I was a Fauna member a little sooner. oh well just thought i should share my super awesome experience with everyone . Thanks for the shoulder
Thanks for coming forward with your bad experience with Bobby Hill and I also wish you were a fauna member sooner so you could have avoided this.anyone else that has had a bad experience with Bobby should take the time to post it here.