FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Monsoon Season Herper Rest Stop in Tombstone.
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 10:39 PM   #3
C. Reynolds
Thanks!

Well depending on the interest level (which is how I will decide when to be open) I can stay open as late as 2:00 to 3:00AM. I don't plan to be open unless I know someone will be stopping by, so make sure to PM me if you are coming. If nobody is coming, then I will probably be out cruising too!

Our regular hours are Tues-Sun 10-6

We were closed this weekend for inventory and moving the herp exhibit into another room. It took longer than expected to get everything done. But that didn't keep the first person to reference this post from showing up Saturday afternoon. Seems AZG&F saw this post and made a trip down from Tuscon just to see us!

I had a good time talking to the Game Ranger, and I hope next time he comes everything will be up and ready to go! I really hate doing the "and this is where we will house the _____ , when we get finished building."!!!

So...in short, free coffee and WiFi , clean restrooms and what some might consider good conversation on an as needed basis outside of business hours, just give me a couple hours notice so I can open up.