FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Opinions Wanted: Prediction of TRENDING Panther Locales
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 02:07 AM   #1
Sacmaverick
Post Opinions Wanted: Prediction of TRENDING Panther Locales

We all know that exports of WC Panthers is currently a thing of the past, due to the 1st. My question to other breeders and hobbyists is what Locales do you want to see this year or in the next 5? I've noticed Faly's and a few other Locales have come and go due to supply and demand and trend but are they're any other FADs/Trends predicted? Any Projects anyone trying to start? Esp experienced breeders (tho's being into the business 10+ years preferably) (I want to do parsons but i have no room) I currently Have space for 6 Females - 3 open spots) and 1 open Male spot. And im looking to fill tho's spots with a trio (2 Fem/ 1Male) breeding pair. What are the Trends in the past years? What do You predict? Or are Amb's going to continue to dominate the market? and should I stick with them? I'd Like to do rarer or less marketed/ Bread Locales but I'm looking for advice. Thanks So much for any Information.

Contact//:
Email: Maverickreptile@gmail.com

or Pm me for longer conversations

Sincerely,
-Maverick