FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Experienced reptile keeper looking for F/T or P/T work near Kansas City Area
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 05:38 AM   #1
Darkaxe420
Experienced reptile keeper looking for F/T or P/T work near Kansas City Area

Hello my name is Justin Scott, I'am 20 years old, I live in Kansas City KS but am looking for reptile related work within a reasonable distance I'am willing to do anything reptile related from simply feeding to cleaning cages to setting up a new habitat. I'm experienced in all types and breeds of reptiles and currently own 2 P.viticeps (bearded dragons) 1 P.regius (ball python)and 1 E.macularius (leopard gecko) and in the past I have owned a variety of snakes from cal. kings to a Northern water snake various turtles and tortoises, 3 iguanas and quite a bit of other species. I'm a part time college student that goes only 6 hours a week so plenty of free time and my planned major is pre vet. I work well with all reptiles and amphibians, I'm unafraid of being bit (unless of course it is a venomous specimen) in which case I would use proper handling techniques and equipment. for the most part I know my reptiles and will not give false or potentially harmful information to possible customers.Along with some of my previous pets I'am knowledgeable with burms, retics, and some chameleons. I have great work ethic and great customer skills. As for schooling I have my G.E.D and now attend college Tuesday and Thursday both 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
You may reach me on here by replying to this post or pm'ing me, by E-mail at darkaxe420@yahoo.com, or by phone at (913)-287-8303 and asking for Justin Scott
Thank you in advance for reading, as well as for your time, it is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

-Justin Scott