FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Were you ever stationed at Ft. McClellan, Alabama?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 02:14 PM   #4
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
That is devastating news Hopefully there is a central place where everyone affected can post to each other, if not it might be worth creating one.

With this new information in mind, it might be good to consider an in depth health exam with lab work, done by a doctor who does not have an interest in the outcome one way or the other.
Thanks Lucille. It IS devastating. I'm posting it here because I know there are a few other MPs here, and I figure there's a good chance they didn't know about this, either. There is a facebook group set up to spread info and network.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/130762717088405/

Had I not joined the Ft. McClellan graduates group a few days ago, I might never have heard of this. WHY are they not telling veterans who were stationed there?

If you (and not you, just people in general) have ever said a kind word about Monsanto, or defended them, I hate you. HATE you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Yes an individual health screen work up is what you need. I would not trust army for honest exam.
I've never trusted the VA. I've seen how they've treated my father, a retired combat engineer and Vietnam veteran. No thank you.

I'll be scheduling some work with my PCP.