FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service**
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 10:51 AM   #166
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoologicalpets View Post
So, I have a simple issue with replying to inquiries on my advertisements...I forward my question/concern to the moderator as I'm sure is appropriate and here is the reply I get back..

ME: Why is it that whenever I try to "post-reply" it tells me that I do not have sufficient privlidges? I utilize the PM but I would also like to use the before mentioned option as I should be able to.

FAUNA: From: WebSlave
The Feedback Forum is your friend....

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=249378

ME: "The link provided was inaccessible to me and the part that I could get to just went on-and-on about BOI stuff"....My email reply was: What does this have to do with my question?...can I just get a straight answer without having to decipher the inner-meaning of the boi chat....I just want to do business.

FAUNA: Did you read the thread I provided a link for?

ME: It just ran on with people bitching about the boi...

FAUNA: Read it again, please, and TELL me what the very post in that thread
> that I made SAYS in relation to the problem you contacted me about.

ME: Just forget it...I thought this could be a simple fix but all this back and forth is taking longer than it should have....I wonder though, if I were a contributing member would I receive this level of service?

FAUNA: And yet you continue to waste my time rather than READING and trying to comprehend the thread I pointed you to. The answer to your original question is there, but you seem to be having quite some difficulty
grasping it.

Sorry that I am apparently unable to get through to you.

***ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT THIS STARTED OUT CLEAN AND ENDED UGLY....WHAT A &^%$!......THIS MADE MY DECISION NOT TO BE A CONTRIBUTOR VERY EASY....
Translation, "I need someone to hold my hand" "and since you hurt my widdle feewlings I won't become a contributing member now"

Awwww, tough $@#&!

Becoming a contributing member would be more to your benefit then to this site's benefit, but hey it's your decision and you have every right to screw yourself. Good luck selling anything by limiting yourself by NOT being a contributing member.