FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy I Heart Reptiles/Superior Balls and Dragons/Lisa and Mark Carson
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 04:45 PM   #34
mcarson
I now understand that the thread cannot be removed an I am fine with that, I have explained my position on this matter.

Also for those of you who commented on our name change, we changed our name on our FB page because we were no longer dealing with Bearded Dragons and Ball Pythons. Had we been trying to appear as a different company altogether we would not have referenced our old name in the title.

Once again, I would never have packed this snake had I noticed the problem nor would I have listed it for sale. This was not just a matter of Chelsey receiving a snake that had issues, she failed to contact me in a timely effective manner and I was leaving on vacation, and her communication to me was slow. How many of you would have accepted back a snake a week later in a situation with crypto? I am not here to go back and forth on the issue, I have offered the refund to her with the receipt of the animal back first and I stand by that offer. Whether or not she accepts it is up to her at this point.