FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons
Thread: Bad Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 04:09 PM   #66
HowlinGaleDragons
The picture he is accusing me of showing a toe nip before shipping is clearly just a knot in the wood as Recreated the picture with another baby dragon with toe position similar to his where toe tip is near the knot it gives it the same toe nip look even when there is actually no nip present

If you read his emails he began to threaten me telling me he was going to tell breeders about it? That is highly insulting and yea I am not dealing with his emails anymore because I know they would continue non stop if I do so if he would have been much less accusing and going and saying "He will tell other breeders" I would have been MUCH more willing to worth with him. As you can see I replied to all emails there was a break in communication only when I went to the car show then I came back to a BOI posted about me becasue I was supposidly "Ignoring" him.

He was a VERY difficult person to work with I had 3-5 emails a day from him for a while , he practically asked for pictures every day then changed his mind on which dragon three times he finally decided on the girl he got.

Here is the re created photo just to prove my point that the picture he said shows a toe nip before I shipped is just a knot by its toe.

Another thing that really started bothering me was he kept asking over and over for an extended health Guarantee I only offer 24 Hour Health and Live Arrival

I would also like to know why you are telling everyone you are laid off, even in your snake sales when you sent me these emails when I told you I wanted to hold of shipping for a week due to my job and the nasty storms we where getting. You also where telling me how you just bought two dragons and red and yellow pair from Citrus Dragons and how you have alot of babies coming..this makes no sence to many people who keep askign this and you ignore and do not answer

Subject: Re: Hypo Pictures
Date: 5/30/2009 8:23:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
To: FordGalalxy500@aol.com
I am working 3rd shift tonight and tomorrow night, so please just let me know what you are thinking as soon as possible. I wont be able to get emails at work.
Thanks

Subject: Re: Hypo Pictures
Date: 5/30/2009 6:53:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
To: FordGalalxy500@aol.com
monday is what will work for me. I took shifts on wed and thursday, so I will be unable to have deliveries those days. Tuesday is the only option for delivery.
Aaron