FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons
Thread: Bad Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 04:09 PM   #67
rin0425
I really appreciate what has been said based on the complete information, not on speculation. I truly believe that I did not get what I paid for, as far as PHYSICAL perfection is concerned. I just wish that this had gone better, i truly do. Lesson learned, and since im sure I will get no reimbursement, I fel that my concerns have not been adressed and therefore, i will not apologize for anything other than hurt feelings. I did nothing wrong as even the moderator of this forum has stated. After what Nicole said to me, I feel very justified that this does belong here, weather or not the initial intention was correct. If there was a mention of trying to address my concerns in any of the e-mails that were sent to me, I would not have even considered posting on this board. As you can see there is NO mention of the 25 dollar re-payment, nor any concern with my satisfaction. As far as I can tell, she just posted that to make herself look better. If it were my business, even if someone was upset enough to post on here, I would make every attempt to correct the problem, as to have a positive resolution. I am very willing to discuss this civally with her, but as you can see in the above emails and posts, she is not.