FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2002, 12:39 PM   #40
Lucas Denning
Were you expecting everyone to apologize and take back everything they said after you told us that Patrick is having some problems?  Every single one of my grandparents died between 14 and 16.  When it happened, it didn't really effect too much in my life.  I think he should be greatful that he still has any left.  I agree that it's not something that is easy to deal with.  But, many people have much worse stories.  People lose brothers, sisters, parents, close friends....  Death is part of life.  Stress is part of life.  Everyone here could tell everyone else here all the poopy stuff that's happened in their life up to this point.  Sh!t happens.  If you can't deal with it, you can't deal with life.  Like Seamus said, I really don't understand the realavence of what you've been saying. IMO, Patrick maybe needs some counseling to help him learn to deal with reality and the problems that life continually throws at you.  I think that he is looking for acceptance and is making up stories here to make himself look like a big experienced reptile breeder.  I think that when everyone didn't buy his stories, he was shocked and he probably doesn't deal too well with rejection.  If you know him personally, maybe you should talk to him or his parents and try to get him some help.  I'm not really in a position to make this kind of a judgment, and I obviously don't have the background to make it.  But, I'm just calling it as I see it.  Take my opinion for what it's worth.  

I also would like to hear some background on this fabled "axhantic."