FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 11:43 PM   #35
Jake_jecekl6
Heres what i know:
 "After pat posted here he was both sad and mad as he hadn't expected this, so he thought his snakes would cheer (I know) him up and he wasn't paying any attetion and got done cleaning one cage and moved ot the next and he opened it, he reached into the cage full of rabbits grabed one through it in, the rabbit hopped out and he was putting it back in and was hit right across the chest" i don't know if this is waht exaticly happened or not as he isn't talking..much...also its not illelgal to own just sell....same saying what your mom doesn't know can't hurt her, i couldn't remember if it was PETA, or the USHCS...so i put PETA

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger and what PETA doesn't know can't hurt them lol"

That in time will make him stronger as long as he gets over it but thats another story...hope they all get taken?? Do you know what they'll do to thos poor snakes?? Even those little coastals?? Also i think that he wouldn't want it to make the papers, besides no one in Aurora cares really all that much...well there goes one less future drug dealer is pretty much for the most part how they think, i don't know as i moved here and was treated the same until His parents got divorced and his dads in aurora and his moms in yorkville.

As i seem to be the only person on this board that has ever done business with him you wouldn't know or even begin to understand how he thinks and acts.............