FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Venomoids, the right and the wrong.
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 04:25 AM   #91
adder
Round and round in circles we go... repeat the lies often enough and they become true.

Mmmmm,

I read (Gary O I think)

"And I and a few others did enough research to tell they are not 100% safe and he hates that. "

yes, I do. Reading factually incorrect posts on the web does not in my view consitute research.

Mmmm, let me guess, a video of Taipans and the like biting me with no result isn't evidence??

Let me guess, I am just lucky you say....

Now I shall fall into your trap of repeating things ...

venomoids by definition have no venom. If they do, they are something else...

To claim a venomoid is mutilated is also false. People can't tell the difference when looking at them!

Hardly mutilation. When we started with venomoids our critics used the term, surgical enhancement, but it didn't get the emotions high enough, so the term surgical mutilation and butchery were used instead. Same sort of language used by HSUS to get S273 over the line. I see the same Zealotry here.

Also to claim I want everyone to like venomoids is false. Last night I caught a suite of Tiger Snakes, Browns and the like, all deadly and all venomous and all were released still venomous.

Venomoids at best as stated in all my papers, have a limited use and potential "market". They will never be everywhere and nor should they be.

From a commercial point of view, I'd perhaps rather be the only person on earth with venomoids.

ALL THE BEST:deadh orse