FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Pat Kline - snared99
Thread: Bad Guy Pat Kline - snared99
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 07:22 PM   #36
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndieBones View Post
Fatalis, I did not say he arrived dead. I said the seller basically sold me a dead animal, because without vet care, he was a dead animal. And is. Was I supposed to open my new animal and immediately take him to a vet because of a life threatening illness? No. The seller never should have tried to sell him in the first place.
You are building a conclusion on speculation. You do know know at all that the animal was sent ill and in fact you reported in writing that it looked beautiful. Then you skillfully garnered comments from people who never actually saw the animal to try to force readers to a conclusion that the seller did something amiss when there is no evidence of that at all.

Again, you have presented no evidence that the animal was shipped sick. You have not provided a photo of the dead animal.
It could well have been a husbandry issue, something in your enclosure.

I am sorry you lost your dragon and it was a very pretty one. But I don't think you have made a case that it was the seller's fault and I think it was flat irresponsible to claim that the critter had an infectious disease when not only did no veterinary professional see it, but those who you claim came up with a diagnosis never saw it either.