FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The Formation of Exclusive Cliques...
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2004, 10:53 AM   #8
jenn_jeffery
Quote:
Originally posted by Intense Herpetoculture
ANYONE is more then welcome to join any of the discussions on the leo forums.
Yes, anyone CAN join the discussions, however when you have you (Justyn), Robin, Kelli H, Overton, Cody, and a few more, then people like me, who have a hard time 'joining in' tend to avoid such conversations.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that you all are friends, but the trading of inside jokes, calling each others leos by name, makes other people feel like they're intruding on your little world. Put the random conversations in the General BS forum or take it to emails or even to chat, leave it out of the leo forum.

These specific forums (boa, python, kingsnake, leo, bearded dragon, uro) are setup for learning and discussion on these specific animals, it's very distracting for newcomers to wade through Robin gluing her fingers together, and someone else producing a striped boa. Yeah, Robin's story was funny (Sorry Robin, it's the first one that popped into my mind) and the snake was neat, but I would have read them in other forums anyway, by clicking the 'view new posts' link.