FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Wanted ISO Rudis Chameleon
Thread: Wanted ISO Rudis Chameleon
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 06:09 PM   #1
Night10gail
ISO Rudis Chameleon

I'm looking for a rudis chameleon or preferably a pair. Preferably captive bred juveniles but I will take what I can get, so long as they are healthy and settled in. I will use PAYPAL ONLY, to protect myself from scammers trying to unload sick animals.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO CONTACT ME ABOUT RUDIS YOU HAVE TO SELL, THEN CHECK YOUR EMAIL/FAUNA MESSAGES AND ACTUALLY REPLY BACK PLEASE! My average time to reply to any message is 3 days. There are good sales on other types of herps coming and going rapidly, that I've turned down because multiple people have come forward saying they have Rudis to sell me. However, multiple times I'm left waiting over a week for any sort of reply about age, asking price, and photos of the chams for sale, if I get a reply at all. I understand people are busy with jobs, families, etc but if truly want to sell and truly have healthy rudis, then a few days time between appointments should be doable to reply to a buyer. I am ready to make a hold for good shipping weather deposit TODAY.