FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy William Gangemi (at repticon)
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 02:12 PM   #97
Gangemiw
Beauty Snakes

I held the snakes for Corey for several weeks after being ones I had raised up
My self. The snakes are 1000 percent cb. I sell a ton of wc imported reptiles as well I am not one to lie about wether something is wc or cb. Corey got the snakes and then later in the day contacted me saying this ones tail was messed up. I immideately offered him to ship them both back for full refund or a refund on that individual animal. I am in the reptile buisness. I got in trouble for being part of a smuggling operation. Everyone knows that. I am the first one to admit that what I had been involved with was wrong and I am passed all that in my life it was over 5 years ago and just Recently resolved the case of what I have been charged with. Call me a scumbag call me a smuggler I deserve it. But what I don’t deserve is me refunding someone for a snake that’s tail they smashed in a lid of a tank and being the bad guy. I sent him full redfund on that snake and told him to keep it. He is now claiming it died. I still offered him to send the other snake back for a refund on that as well!!! I don’t know what else I could possibly do to help him.
Attached Images