FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy William Gangemi (at repticon)
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 05:57 AM   #7
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larandalee View Post

At this point I'm just upset about my loss (I've been wanting a bts for awhile) and I don't know if it would be worth dealing with him again. I may just accept this as an expensive lesson learned and make sure I select a vendor next time that has some kind of policy and seems like they care about their patrons as well.
I would be upset too. Everyone sympathizes with your loss. But I think you are being a bit unfair here. You posted no proof at all that the death was the fault of the vendor, and William actually went beyond the policy he says was posted at the convention and offered you some credit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larandalee View Post

For what it's worth, thanks for offering credit but I'm no longer interested.
Considering that we do not know why the skink died, and that there was no proof that is was the fault of the vendor, if you did not want to take him up on his offer you could have just thanked him and went on.
Again, I am sorry your skink died, but I do not see him as a bad guy at all. And I just see you as someone upset that their critter died, which is understandable. I don't think there is a bad guy here.