FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Notice about earthlink and other ISPs who have spam blockers
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 10:15 PM   #1
WebSlave
Arrow Notice about earthlink and other ISPs who have spam blockers

I get quite a few emails like this:
Quote:
I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:
Just for the record, I do NOT click on the provided link to approve my email address to your ISP. I just do not have the time to go through that stuff everytime I get a bouncback email. Therefore your activation email when you registered here, nor any subsequent emails are likely to get through to you. It is up to YOU to make sure that the email address of messages from this site (webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com) is preapproved and able to pass through your spam blocker software. Your emailing me about problems will be fruitless because any reply I may make will be BLOCKED as well.

If this affects YOU, then YOU have to take steps to correct the problem.