FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Is This a Good Idea?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 12:09 AM   #47
Lonermon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangrde1
I will try and make this as short and to the point as possible.

Show me ONE newspaper article or ban on animals because or related to a BAD seller/store?

Yet I can Show you HUNDREDS of bad press and direct respocne attempts and Bans because of people who get bitten as the press will call it " thier pet snake"

first .. show me hundreds . im nto arguing that they dont exhist , but you made the offer follow through . hey i have no dount that they do exhist , but id just like to take you up on your offer to show them to me .

Now do you see why whe do not condone the action and do react so fast to somone doing what WILL not might but WILL affect are rights and ability to keep the animal!`
now i see ??? which action are you talkign about . freehandling or me taking a picture ?if your speakign of freehandling then i dont disaggree .
if your talkign abou my picture , which isnt even there anymore and was only viewed by about 16 people . then your 100% wrong .that one picture will NEVER affect the rights and ability of anyone to possess or own venemous snakes . i personally guarantee it .and if by some strange chance you were meaning me freehandling snakes , again youd be 100% wrong . becasue from this point on the only time i will be handling snakes is while workign towards my license . and as i have alrady stated . theres no way in hell im gonna jeapordise that . im gonna do exactly as im told when im told and how il told to and no more . even if it means i clean cages and dont even touch another venemous snake untill i complete my training , then thats what ill do . so as i will not be freehandling any snakes thats a non issue .and trust me on this alothough i am looking foreward to having my permit i am NOT looking foreward to dealign with some of the more agressive and deadly snakes . :scatter: