FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Anyone have the Fluker Farms Caresheet CD?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 02:25 PM   #1
Goanna
Anyone have the Fluker Farms Caresheet CD?

Last year I was in a pet shop, and I saw these Mini CD's at the counter from fluker farms. They had a few hundred care sheets on the cd. It was only like $1.50 so I bought one. When I got home though, I realized it was cracked.

I meant to exchange it but I forgot about it for a good while, and now I just came accross it again the other day. The store no longer has any of them, and Fluker has no more availble, as it was a limited time promotional item only.

So, I was curious if anyone here has this CD? If so, would someone be willing to make a copy of it and send it to me? I'll give a couple bucks for the efforts, and pay shipping.

If anyone is curious why I want this, I am trying to find as many good/quality care sheets I can find for a site I am building. So, if I could get the CD and the authors are referanced on each sheet, I could start contacting them for permission to use them.

Anyway, this is a long shot, but I figured I would post anyway. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: I just looked at the CD again and realized the crack ended at least 1cm from the center, so I figured I would try and see if there was anything on it. I superglued the top end of the crack, where there was unlikely to be any data, and then gave it a whirl.

The CD worked. I got the data from it. Unfortunatly though, I seriously overestimated the number of caresheets on it. Theres only like 12, lol.

If anyone here has a good source of care sheets that I can look over, or if anyone here would like to have their own care sheets published online, let me know. Thanks!