FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Carolina Reptile Exchange, selling Pieds
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2003, 10:49 AM   #29
HerpVenue
Quote:
My comments above only target HCE and in no way was I questioning Carolina Reptile Exchange's ad. It states specifically that what they have available was bred by them, in their store, to their females...using HCE's Pied male,
Now if you could get a screen shot of that it would be cool.

So HCE's pied male has bred with how many females?
He has obviously bred with LOTS of females from Harry's collection.
And now he is studly enough to breed other females from other people's collections. (I need to get me a male like that)

anyone seen any pictures of the pieds harry supposedly produced in may or june of 2003?

the guy with the screen name RoyalReptiles supposedly bought one. But he seems to no longer post around here. Although he did promise to post pictures of the pieds bought from harry.

the guy with the screen name pacoq69 Chris Gouch of Crazy Colored Reptiles was supposed to buy harry's collection. I wonder what happened there.

My point. Personally I would be weary of any animal that comes with the name HCE other wise known as Digital Reptiles attached to it. Peter or Ralph or the Barkers can send it to me for free.....but if it had HCE name attached to it.....I would probably just say No thanks.