FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 05:15 PM   #51
Robert Potts
aztec Sean Griffis to you - Mar 21More Details
From: Sean Griffis <g2gexotics@yahoo.com>Hide .Add to: To Do, Calendar
To: apotts60 <apotts60@aol.com>.Cc:.
Bcc:.
Date:Wed, Mar 21, 2012 6:38 am. I18N YGP.SaveAll I18N YGP.SaveProgress I18N YGP.ViewAfterSave ..

Andrew,

Kevin either wants a male sharp albino aztec or a male anery aztec. Send him pics of these. Forget about the littermates.

or else you ship him his money back. If you send back kevin's money, you're wasting his time and effort. If you ship him back his money, you will not get your shipping claim. The videos of this mess will go on youtube, pics on twitter, kingsnake chat/pics/forum will all see it. Faunaclassifieds BOI will be blown to high heaven. There will be new threads started about it in graphic detail. Reptileinsider will have pictures! Reptile insider will also have it blown up on the treads. Redtailboas forum will be blown up. you will also be able to find these pics on facebook pages such as the reptile keepers and boa keepers with over 5,000 members daily. The video is disturbing, and a temperature is provided to show proof of decent ambient temps upon arrival of the package. The cat is out of the bag Andrew. You may not be a bad guy, but you chose the wrong one to fuck with.

Make your decision, and choose wisely. If you send us a male sharp albino aztec or male anery aztec...no one will hear about or see this! Kevin will tell your shipping carrier that a snake wasn't in the box so you can get your CLAIM. That way everyone including your momma doesn't have to find out.

Its worth it to ship the albino aztec or anery aztec male to Kevin. He has been nothing but good to you. We had a vet check out the animal today. he said that the boa had been dead awhile because Rigamortis doesnt set in until> 14 hours of death in BCI. He would like to do further testing but you insist on having the animal back. Why so you can do it again?

I do believe that you knowingly shipped him a dead animal. I have a multitude of reasons, but first and primarily the black spots on him. He also smelled aweful BEFORE opening the box. again primarily a post riga trait.

.................................................. .................................................. ............

The above e-mail was received the morning after the they say they received the package. Andrew