FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #52
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileykm View Post
My friend asked me about the shipping process and hours it was in the crate and many other questions. She was leading me to look into the death of the snake more closely and asked me about its rigor mortis, its pooling of blood, and a few other questions. All these questions lead to a time of death much later then simply "in the mail death".
Quote:
Now if you look at the tracking number that Andrew provided me in the one email you will see that the snake was only in transit for 20 hours before I signed for it and opened it up. Then I started to think it was funny for an animal to smell that bad after only a few hours. I have killed dear that have not started to smell until a day or 2 later. This snake was only in there for a few hours. Secondly the purple pools you see on the snakes skin that is pooled blood. that also does not happen until a little later in the decomposition cycle. Thirdly the body was limp and was not stiff like a "freshly" dead animal.
Quote:
Its mouth was also attached to the bag and was tricky to remove. It had bitten the cotton bag and all its top row of teeth were lodged in there with its bottom mouth being what ever happened there.
If the snake had been deceased, prior to shipping, then it could not have bitten the cloth bag.