FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #56
Robert Potts
A different male apotts60 to baileykm86 - Mar 20More Details From: apotts60 <apotts60@aol.com>Hide .
Add to: To Do, Calendar
To: baileykm86 <baileykm86@gmail.com>.
Cc:.
Bcc:.
Date:Tue, Mar 20, 2012 9:44 pm.
2011_male_Orange-tail_Hytec_Parahet_#1.JPG, 2011_male_Orange-tail_Hytec_Parahet_#1a.JPG, 2011_male_Orange-tail_Hytec_Parahet_#1b.JPG I18N YGP.SaveAll I18N YGP.SaveProgress I18N YGP.ViewAfterSave .

Kevin, Was able to locate a photo of a different 2011 male OT Hytec Parahet. I think I've sent you a photo of this boa previously. I'll get photos of all the other 2011 male OT Hytec Parahets to you in the next few days. Thank you for your patience and please don't hesitate to call anytime if you have any concerns. Take care and will be in touch. Andrew

PS We have no intention of holding a single Aztec Parahet and Hytec Parahet back for future breeding. Matter a fact we will not be holding back a single non Homozygous OT Paraglow Aztec, Paradigm Aztec, OT Sharp Sunglow Aztec or Sharp Albino Aztec for future breeding.

.................................................. .................................................. ...........

The above e-mail was sent the night the boa arrived dead. I'm more than willing to make right. The blackmail e-mail was sent the next morning and at the time had received no evidence whatsoever the boa was in fact dead. Andrew