FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service**
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 10:16 PM   #29
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
I'm still focussing on the nerve of you bustling in here and making a big deal about not being a contributor. I was curious so went and looked back at your posts, there are pages of buying, selling and trading. The first ad I saw from you was a package of snakes you advertised here for $5000 and sold.

So you took advantage of all these free services, obviously have made a bundle advertising here, and then have the cojones to publicly state you are not going to contribute to the very site that has helped you. Why? Because you wouldn't read a few explanatory paragraphs?

Feh. Frankly I don't care that you've sold stuff, it will be a cold day in you know where before I put money in your pocket by buying anything from you.
If you behave in this manner with the very place that helps you, who knows what you would pull if ever encountered a genuine difficulty in a transaction.
Note to self, never piss Lucille off. I don't think this post went the direction he was expecting...is that whimpering I hear?