FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 08:54 AM   #447
StuTennyson
Jerry - Every communication I get from you is going on this forum from now on until you refund my money.

Here are the latest text messages from this morning after Jerry found out I posted on the BOI again (the first txt was sent moments before he discovered my post):

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 7:27 - Sorry for delay -- fell asleep last night with kids. Sending first half within the next half hour when I get to work.

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 7:30 - And I just got a message from Fauna........nice Stu. When we spoke I said mid-month, which is the 15th..........TODAY is the 15th of March. I honestly made a mistake. Wtf is wrong with you?!? Instead of calling me you run to the BOI. Next time I'll carry my f#&king calendar to make sure I don't make another error Stu

Text from me:
Mar 15, 2012 7:27 - No Jerry you said Wednesday. Go back and read your text. Send payment and I will submit a retraction.

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 7:32 - Don't worry, you'll get the refund by month end -- half TODAY and the other AT MONTH END. Check your calendar so its not a minute overdue.

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 7:37 - You might wanna post this too so the rest of the world can help you fight your "battle".

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 7:41 - I AM SENDING IT AS SOON AS I GET TO WORK. I DO NOT NEED THE EXTRA AGGRAVATION. I have enough going on and this situation that was completely OUT OF MY CONTROL has cost me more than you'd care to know. All I wanted to do was try to take a little time when this happened, considering the chain of events that led up to your problem with the babies. You went and crucified me Stu. I honestly don't know who has hurt you before, but you're behaving like some kind of child over this. CALM DOWN!!! You will have your money in a little while. I FELL ASLEEP WITH MY SON reading him a bedtime story. Where is your f#&king humanity. I'm NOT going to rip you off!!!!!!!! Now stop the drama.

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 7:44 - When we first spoke I said MID-MONTH.......I made a mistake. I'm HUMAN. And there IS no retraction for what is posted Stu, FYI.

BTW - You were not crucifed by me....you Kruse-ified yourself!