FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Venomoid in/near Indiana?
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 07:23 PM   #54
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctophile117 View Post
A bad mark by some rando who paid to give it, hiding behind the anonymity of the site's feedback system, because you can't respect an opinion that's different from your own. REALLY mature there.

Thanks again for that lead, Lucille. Came out to the same dead end these vocalists gave, but it gave me an idea of how to further search. I'll be sure to bump your karma up a little.
I have detracted from your karma.

I certainly feel that people should be able to ask questions here, and I do not agree with but respect some opinions, enough so that I actually gave some helpful advice to you here, but I do take issue with your digs at this site and your seeming inability to give the very thing you are so loudly demanding, tolerance to the opinions of others.

By the way, the site's feedback system is not anonymous if you purchase a basic membership to Fauna. It is not expensive, and for those of us who realize the enormous benefits conferred by the ability to read the BOI and forums, it is certainly worth what amounts to a couple of lunches out somewhere.