FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I have a question to ask
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2002, 01:22 PM   #51
Neil

I have a question for you. Why do you believe just cause a guy invites you to look (with the cops) at his collection (what 2-3 months after the robbery) that he is innocent. Im not saying the guy is guilty (in fact I have no idea if he is or isnt) but it reminds me of when my store was robbed.

When my store was robbed, I had a suspect and informed the police of this. I found out the guys address, dob, police record, licence plate numbers, phone numbers, ect and gave all this info to the police. The police proceeded to call the suspect and ask him if he stole my snakes. He said no. The suspect allready had a warrent for his arrest, so the police went to his residence. While at his residence, the suspect ran inside, locking the police outside. They did not have a warrent to enter his house, and as such they sat for a few hours and left. Now here is where the story gets simmilar. 5 DAYS LATER the suspect calls me, and says "I swear I had nothing to do with your robbery, and if you want you and the police can come and look in my residence". Now if this were the case why did he not allow the police in the first time? I believe the hid or removed the animals after the first contact by the police. He then played mister innocent, cause #### no guilty person would invite you to their house now would they?

Now again I have no Idea if the person you are talking about had anything to do with the robbery, but come on. Just cause months later he willing to let you look means JACK SH!T in my book.

Dave

Man this mess gets worse and worse all the time, but atleast you dont have a flammer trying to get in your pants for a drink.....gotta love that your not in Chicago A.

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles
Omaha NE