FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Nick Lillis, XtremeViperXotics
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 04:40 PM   #10
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by richmorris25 View Post
Let me level set with my experience with Nick.
I am apparently old and am showing my age, I am completely aware. But, what does "level set mean"? Also, please, explain what that means in this particular context?

Quote:
I have bought multiple animals from Nick and his father
Could you share the species you have purchased and how long you have had each species in your collection?

Quote:
including 2 Caiman Lizards
How long have you had the Dracaena guianensis? What are they eating? Did they eat well from the start? What size did you acquire them at?

Quote:
and multiple Cyclura.
Same questions as directly above.

Quote:
That's more than $2500+ out of my pocket.
That is quite a "nice chunk of change"n to give any wholesaler/distributor/"animal flipper" . How long of a period of time, did you spend that money? I.E. one purchase or several? If it is indeed multiple purchases, how long in between purchases?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmorris25;2017217I
just received three rhino iguanas and they are in great health and eating the same day.
How long have you had the Cyclura cornuta? What size specimens did you acquire? I presume they are still eating well, yes?

Quote:
Again - this is my personal experience and they have all gone well.
That is good to hear. Again, how many different species have you gotten for the Lills family and how long have you had each species?

Quote:
Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.
Hopefully, you will answer my questions "publicly". If not, I will PM you the EXACT SAME questions.