FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 11:51 AM   #1005
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighaze View Post
Ashley, your worse then worthless, every breath you take is a waste of O2

BUT,

You know, it seems to me anything and everything anyone would ever want to know(and so much more) about her is already here in writing, and no one looking to by a snake from her would ever spend the time to read the whole thing here anyway.

So just what is it you all want to happen?

I am in no way trying to stick up for Ashley, so please don't think I am, as far as I go I think she is lower then scum, that being said I fail to see what everyone wants to happen...............

Will she ever come clean? Of course not how many bad guys ever do?

Will she ever make everything right? How could she, you can't fix or take back sending out sick snakes?

She is done, and now all you all are doing is

I know you aren't suggesting that everyone sit back and not say anything more because she won't make right and can't repair the damage she's done. But what else can you do than just put the information out there and try to get more information?

She's NOT done selling/breeding/acquiring. The ONLY reason she has put anything on hold is to save face and get people off her back. Even still she insists she will be breeding and selling again in a year.

Any promises we get from her are lies anyway, so it doesn't matter.
At this point, MY goal is just to keep the information active and available so others will hopefully read it. Although you can lead a horse to water, you can't make him drink.