FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
Thread: Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 02:17 PM   #417
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Alright, guys be careful, I do not want to see anyone get into trouble playing around in the mud.

Jamie, no friend of Jas's could possibly be a friend of mine. So therefore, I take it that you meant the complete opposite with your saluation to me, and calling me names isn't something my FRIENDS do.

Also, I have received a few of your friend's the Joker's emails/posts on another forum..I kept one..and I have another from another of your friends JoePythons...nah, y'all not no friends of mine and y'all not hanging with me, YO!?

Now, back on topic..when is Adam going to pay his debts? I am pretty sure that NetPet has been collecting enough donations to make this possible since those involved can legally pay their debts, rent, etc with the funds.
That hurts...I thought we were tight.

Anyway...Adam isn't involved in NatPet and hasn't been for quite a while. Even if he was, I highly doubt he would use that money to pay anyone back. That would be a misappropriation of funds. Those guys will just have to wait until Adam has the money to pay them. Most of the uninformed here don't know Adam personally and therefore should stop speculating on what money he has or doesn't have. This is a simple case as it has been since day one. One or two people are supposedly owed money. This forum isn't going to help in any way. Adam isn't involved in this hobby and won't be ever again. The only value the BOI has is to put pressure on people still involved in the hobby. So...As I suggested many pages back, these people should contact an attorney and attempt to settle things like adults do. You know, in person, not on the Internet.