FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service**
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 04:20 PM   #102
Yaz23
Quick and simple:

1. I'm sure Rich gets an immense amount of PM's about rediculous questions that if someone were to just look they'd find the answers without having to contact him. He doesn't have time to babysit people (whether contributors or not) and help them with questions that the answers are posted everywhere. He simply sent the OP a link to the answer he was looking for. What's the big deal? Saved him time. I dont think any comments he made were rude.

2. If anyone has a 'problem' with Rich and how he runs his site then get off and stop using it. This site is FREE and if you want to contribute, you can, you dont HAVE to so stop complaining.

3. Why do people complain about something that is free? The owner of this site seemed rude so you make a bad guy thread about him? Really?

I will continue contributing to this site, it's an awesome site to be a member of and I believe Rich does a great job.

Side note for Rich: I think you need to know that people don't read now a days, they want an EXACT answer! No links, no paragraphs, just a simple sentence so it's only a few words and won't take more than a minute to comprehend! So from now on, type ALL answers out and make them simple to understand! Remember to make the reply SHORT otherwise it might not be fully understood!