FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service**
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 06:25 PM   #107
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Mike's warning was about the topics he was trying hard to drag this thread to. He apparently has never recovered from our previous head bumping and is trying to use this thread as a platform to display this lingering angst he harbors. My warning was simply that this will cease, or there will be unfortunate consequences.

As for you being confused about what is going on here, well, I am sorry about that, but it is entirely up to you to figure out what is going on. However, this thread will NOT be dragged into the off topic directions that Mike wants to drag it.
This was the first post in this thread with regards to any past altercations between us, Rich:
Quote:
Biased much, Mike?

Still have that chip on your shoulder about me since our head bumping a while back, eh?
Here's the first post regarding my other online activity:
Quote:
It is still my opinion that Mike has had a chip on his shoulder about me and this site for quite a while now, and he looks at this as his opportunity to try to inflict some damage with misinformation. I guess he believes he will earn a few extra stripes and medals for his efforts.... I'm surprised the other pseudo troops he is now buds with haven't chimed in as well.

Seriously Mike, do you THINK no one has read what you have posted elsewhere about me and this site?
I was not trying to drag this thread in any direction. I was simply responding to the statements Rich made to and about me.

With that, I'll gracefully bow out of this thread.