FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Looking for new projects?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 10:51 PM   #1
James Tomlinson
Looking for new projects?

A wide variety from which to choose:

Normal (het Hypo Lavender) $25
Amelanistic $25
Snow $30
Candy Cane $40
Reverse Okeetee $40
Butter $40
Crimson $45
Creamsicle $50
Abbotts Okeetee $50
High White Reverse Okeetee $60
Creamsicle Okeetee $60
Lavender $80
Pewter $90
Hypomelanistic Lavender $100
Opal $100

Email for pics of specific animals...I will take the time to photo them for you.

All snakes sold by JT Reptiles are captive born and bred (CBB) in our facility. The adult animals that produce these offspring have been hand chosen and selectively bred to produce the finest quality hatchlings available. All hatchlings have fed a minimum of three times on appropriately sized frozen thawed (F/T) mice. If you are looking for something that you don't see here, please feel free to drop me a line or give me a call.

Terms: We ship Monday through Thursday through FedEx. All orders are shipped for overnight delivery and most will arrive by 10:30 AM the following day. There is a flat rate of $40 for each overnight shipment. We ship in new insulated boxes with appropriate hot/cold pack. Live arrival is guaranteed as long as customer receives the animals on the first delivery attempt. Shipping is only conducted when temperatures are within an appropriate range in the shipping, layover, and delivery locations (typically between 40 and 95 degrees F). JT Reptiles is FedEx approved and Paypal verified. Payment can be made through Paypal at JTReptiles@gmail.com . Lone females (or heavy female orders) may be subject to an additional 15% surcharge. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have. Thanks for looking!

James Tomlinson
JT Reptiles
(210) 488-1368
JTReptiles@gmail.com