FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Fischer Chameleon
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 12:47 AM   #2
Joseal
ADOPTED THANK YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseal View Post
Hi, I've returned to Texas for the summer. I have another rescue here. This is to be believed to be a male Fischer chameleon. I haven't had him long,he was actually dumped in a box on my office door. Poor guy. He's eating but will not eat out of my hand. He drinks water off leaves and is living in a hibiscus in a 4 foot screen enclosure with reptisun and hot lights. He's doing we'll and up for adoption.

The adoption fee is local pick up in San Antonio and you coming to my house once or twice, I need to meet you first. These are rescue animals and must not go to inexperienced, under equipped persons or gifts for small children. He comes with his setup, a 4 ft cage, tree, all hood lights and hood, new reptisun in there and with a few dozen crickets and worms. It just all has to go to the right person. I don't need him taken off my hands, I need to place him with the right person. That is the adoption fee, I don't accept money or make money off of animals. Please message me through here and I will reply. I'm sorry I can't ship, he's been through enough. Look for my other rescues going up today.