FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Eastern DiamondBack Rattlesnake's
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 10:55 AM   #59
demonseed38
I got my female EDB out last night. She's as sweet as can be. Then my cane breaks were at the glass checking out the activity. So I got them out also. Just like 54 says. It's a mutual respect and understanding between the person and the animal. Human beings are the most dangerous animal on this planet. Rough handling a snake will get you bitten no matter what species. But gentle handling and safety in mind,can result in an awesome experience with a rattlesnake. Those who don't agree with this practice should not condemn those that do. And also. Everyone should be aware that it's very immoral ,irresponsible, and a great liability to own and possess venomous reptiles in rental homes and apartments. No matter how secure the caging. It's also illegal in most states. That's what gives the hobby a bad name when one escapes or some one gets bitten. Because then the authorities have the right to seize and kill your animals and arrest the renter. 54 bogged and my self both come under fire for handling our snakes on our properties which we own. So before persecuting any of us. Maybe everyone should take a look at their own selves and question. Am I putting anyone in danger???. I know most of the people on here only judge others when they should judge their own actions. And Barry. That is some awesome advice on learning this art. Very good safety tips also.