FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 03:23 AM   #636
Elizabethlea27
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc625 View Post
Your money is being offered back to you but it seems the shipping issue must be worked out first.

Yes, because I cannot legally ship snakes. So If you want them so badly why don'tyou figure out a method of shipping?

We also have a problem because unlike a sweater from walmart that I can take back if it doesn't fit or i don't like the color for a refund, these are living breathing animals. YOU don't seem to see the difference.
Animals need proper care, there is plenty of evidence presented here that you will not provide that. Why would I knowingly send snakes into the environment where they GOT the mites and IBD in the first place?

And since you claim you are no longer selling, why do you want these snakes? To re-sell locally to some other innocent? Or to some idiot who doesn't care?

Also, I cannot trust you to give me my refund once these snakes are back in your care, considering all the lies exposed in this thread.

So I am asking you to please consider my request of a refund for the value of these mite-infected snakes before I talk to a lawyer. Thanks.