FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - TSA forces cancer survivor to show prosthetic breast
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 12:20 PM   #22
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
That child being searched that way was just awful. I certainly do not agree with it.

What are some other solutions to the security problems at the airports? My solution is that I don't fly (dislike it immensely anyway!), I drive. But seriously, we obviously have major security issues at our airports, what should be done to make the folks that do travel by plane more secure? Would any of you change your mind is we have another airplane related terrorist attack, perhaps worse than 9/11 was? I'm just curious to hear everyon'e opinions.
Kelli.... there is one thing I have learned from working the past 6 years in prision. Your not gonna stop criminals. You can catch some things... but they are always inventing new ways of getting around you. Do you realize because of this... there is now a metal detector chair. You sit in it.... and it will alert you if someone has keesterd a metal object.

Here is what I know..... all you need is a few dedicated folks to keester what they need to pull off their plan. Yes... it may take more sucide bomber types than before.... but your not gonna stop them.

How about we just start doing cavity searches on everyone that decides to fly?

When do we say enough is enough? and more importantly..... aside from 9/11 ... how many of these guys (shoe bomber, underwear bomber) actually borded from the US..... Ummmmm none right. They were flying TO the USA.