FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - TSA forces cancer survivor to show prosthetic breast
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 09:37 PM   #25
Southern Wolf
Quote:
WASHINGTON — The head of the agency responsible for airport security, facing protests from travelers and pressure from the White House, appeared to give ground Sunday on his position that there would be no change in policies regarding invasive passenger screening procedures.

Still, he pointed to the alleged attempt by a Nigerian with explosives in his underwear to try to bring down an Amsterdam-to-Detroit flight last Christmas. "We all wish we lived in a world where security procedures at airports weren't necessary," Pistole said, "but that just isn't the case."
He didn't even board a plane here. What does out security checks have to do with someone that boards a plan in Amsterdam. Our security checks wont stop them from boarding in a foriegn country.

Quote:
"Clearly it's invasive, it's not comfortable," Pistole said of the scans and pat-downs during the TV interview. But, he added, "if we are to detect terrorists, who have again proven innovative and creative in their design and implementation of bombs that are going to blow up airplanes and kill people, then we have to do something that prevents that."
Quote:
Those who refuse to go through the scanners are subject to thorough pat-downs that include agency officials touching the clothed genital areas of passengers.

Pistole was shown videos of people being patted down where the screeners touched the breasts of a woman, felt into the pants of another person and felt the crotch of a man. He said all three cases were proper and that the gloves of the screener who felt inside the pants were then tested for explosive trace residue.
If your feeling INSIDE my pants... I'm gonna knock you the out. Plain and simple. Im not trying to get a hand job from someone I dont even know.

for the full story.... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40302432/ns/travel-news/