FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Samantha Walters / A&S Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 04:16 PM   #84
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiacolyte View Post
1.) yes, the snake is being seen by Tom because he has offered to come down and check the animal out to see if he can help us in the effort of getting this snake to eat / get back to health (considering he's had more experience with snakes than we have.. I welcome his help!

2.) you're right.. I DO NOT want my money back, because that would mean you getting this poor thing back and that's not going to happen.. HOWEVER that being said, I not once said there was NOTHING you could do.. if you so feel inclined a trip to the vet on your dime would be amazing in my opinion, matter of fact you can choose the vet in Phoenix and we will go together =D, but seeing as how I know that isn't going to happen I will end up footing that bill myself (willingly because I care about my animals), if whatever Tom does/recommends doesn't work.

3.) THAT is the mentality and the attitude that brought this out, thinking you can over a customer and just move on?.. I promise it doesn't work that well remember all the websites and forums and everything you have access to.. so does everyone else, do you honestly think that people aren't going to know the kind of that you do when it comes to snakes that "aren't worth your time and dedication" let alone the rest of your snakes that you .. "breed" and attempt to sell to the public because that's really the only people that don't read places like this before buying as the majority of ALL hobbyists and breeders know about BOI's and where to find them as well as research who they are buying from. -food for thought-
Atta boy Daniel! Chick is borderline looney and psycho! Precious Tom.. Damn, I like that title! (Head just popped)

You are floatin' at the top of the/your Fish Bowl Samantha, I don't think anything can bring ya back from this one.....

Oh wait, you apologize right now, to Daniel, forget me, that ain't gonna happen, and PAY FOR THE VET TRIP! DO IT! I challenge ya! Cuz guess what, now I'M SPENDING MONEY cuz 'o' ya! You are ruthless! C yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.