FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Samantha Walters / A&S Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 05:26 PM   #88
Spyral
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftycrane View Post
I always think its funny that the people who say "I have a life outside of this thread" are the ones who are in the wrong and scrambling for a way to cover their…yeas.
Combine that with "I've never had a problem before, everyone ELSE is happy", backtracking, contradicting, blowing off issues and having a poor sense of customer service really is like a page out of a scammer's handbook. I'm not saying the seller is a scammer, but her practices are somewhat worrying. Plus, her frustrations seem to make her act even more defensively, which tends to put future customers off. As has been repeated so many times, it's not how many good deals you've had, but how you react when something goes wrong. Something is wrong now.

I think that not disclosing the full history of this "sketchy" feeder was a bad move but a forgivable one if she could own up to it and learn from it. Saying "I made a mistake, I shouldn't have done it and how do I fix this for my customer as well as my reputation?" is a better way to go about this rather than flat out denial of any past problems.