FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Gregg Madden and Joe Schmidt
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 06:45 PM   #5
Justin Mitcham
Quote:
Not sure why you felt the need to bring Chad and Joe into this. If your problem is with me, that is where you should leave it. Joe, Chad, and I are good friends. I have a few snakes from Chad and Joe here at my facility but that is as far as our partnerships go. No need to bring them up in this mess.
Seriously Greg.. read the emails exchange between Chad and I joe and I Joe lied to you and sold you snakes that belonged to me.. in fact he shipped them to you way before I even was told, . Then when he needed money he decided to sell them to you. You went along with it because of your grudge against me. Same as when you gave Dan Krull hell for selling animals he bought from me and did a post on him here. How many times have you called people out online ???
If I owed Joe or Chad anything or felt like I ripped them off I certainly wouldn't send Joe that much money would I.. and if I did owe him just 1400 Im sure 10-15k in animals covers any debt I owe and then some .. but thats not all joe never sent back.. I never got my 1.2 adult tricolors back , thats almost worth 1400 by itself... no man you wanted to put it to me and found a way thats why you posted all that garbage online afterwards you officially announced you had the jags.. you had them all along..and against my knowledge.

Also I dont think for a second you guys didn't know about crypto or at least a problem since you three are good friends , business partners and share animals. I heard about this long ago.. its no secret, people are just scared to say they have it so they don't say openly. ..then comes along Karin and blows the whole thing wide open and all the lies and BS now is coming out. I hope your customers sue the crap out of you, I hope Karin does for loosing everything and being put through this. Some of its her fault I certainly agree, but at least shes brave enough to come out here and fess up...unlike you 3