FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Female Half Dwarf Hypo (Python bivittatus progschai) Burmese Python
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 09:09 AM   #1
barakahbreeder
Female Half Dwarf Hypo (Python bivittatus progschai) Burmese Python

***SOLD**** Thank You Jenn

This young gal is a bit under a year old, growing nice and slow (233g as of 3 March 2021) and certainly earned her name of “Love” based on her amazing temperament. Unlike most dwarf burms, she has an amazing temperament, loves to be held (I hold her twice a day), and rock-solid genetics as she came from Kevin Welninski. She was hatched 13 AUG 2020 and will come with feeding records should you desire. She regularly eats F/T chicks and quail and has definitely established herself as a bird lover, but will occasionally take F/T rodents as well. I absolutely love this girl however, life circumstances demand I downsize my collection. I am not in a hurry to move her along however, if someone appreciates her value and can use her amazing genetics, I am asking $650 plus shipping. I use Ship Your Reptiles and accept Paypal or Venmo. Please add 3% for PayPal unless using friends and family. Local pick up is also an option.
Attached Images