FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Nick Lillis
Thread: Bad Guy Nick Lillis
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 01:26 AM   #7
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4saken1 View Post
Good post for people to see. I am sorry to hear about your dealings. The upside of this is that hopefully the animals can recover in your care.

This makes me wonder if he takes pictures of the animals or videos if he takes pictures of the best ones and sells the worst ones first.

I had been on the fence about maybe buying an animal from him for a while but like OP I had seen mixed reviews and got the same impression from the BOI in his favor.

I will now not take a chance on his animals unless "somehow" this is proved false (though I doubt it will be) or if he really changes his practices.

I am aware he flips animals and my concern is that he buys them and resells them regardless of the condition. Even if he got fooled by a person he bought from.

Sorry to see the poor skinks and best of luck in life!
This was his response to the review posted on FB...in it, he expresses he doesn't know what a flipper is.....

"Nick Lillis Hello, im just going to start by saying i sent a message regarding a full refund and my sincere apologies. But i was blocked from all contact. If anyone on here had purchased from me has seen my animals they are all very healthy and very well taken care of so dont let this fool you. Also not being rude but what is a flipper exactly? Im not a flipper? I took these in trade and i posted them. Just as everyone else in this hobby does. I sent "Ann" or traci as her PayPal name says numerous pictures as she asked. (pls note-nick only sent the same pics he had advertised back in april, and a couple of vent shots that do NOT look like the animals i received, because there is no shed on them, at all...in the pics he sent) They were taken on the spot and of the same animals they were not "old" pictures. Im not the type to run to a forum with a problem i like to make things right. She told me she was going to take the ONE monkey tail (you can clearly see i am constantly referring to "these guys" and "them" and "they"....not speaking of only one skink, in the PMs I provided) to the vet that wasn't looking good. Then she was going get back to me. Then i was immediately blocked. I had no problem issuing a full refund and taking them to the vet myself if there was truly a problem. It just seemed a little strange that she has a huge colony of monkey tails and now this monkey tail looks terrible (note: is nick trying to redirect and trying to stray from the subject at hand, much?). I deal with alot of animals and ive never had a negative feedback of my animals not looking healthy. My family and i have worked with animals our whole lives. So dont let this post make you think otherwise. Take a look at any of my posts. Everyone of these animals is a pet of mine or a trade someone gave me. Lastly besides the strange two different name situation, she did a chargeback on her credit card after blocking me and not trying to contact me at all so now she has the money and the monkey tails. Is that fair? I dont think so. I will not be keeping updated on this post. If Ann wants to contact me she can unblock me and i will give her the refund without a problem like i was going to and i will make sure the animals are provided the proper care they need if they are really that ill. Hope you all do your research before selling."

i will go without a refund before i will ever send these poor animals back to him.....

speaking of refunds.....we exchanged a few texts where he continues to deny responsibility and continues to ignore my suggestion that he could easily give me the refund he so graciously offered when he replied to the FB group